Wednesday, September 15, 2010

So Much

There has been so much that has happened since I posted last December!  I had a little girl in June!  She was breech like one of her brothers, which meant I needed to have a second c-section.  Everything went really well.  She is precious! 

From being breech, the little lady was in a pavlik harness 24/7 for hip displasia for 6 weeks.  She was miserable for the first 24 hours before she started to get used to it.  Everything was improving during those 6 weeks.  Improving so much, that she is now able to have it off during the day and only have it on at night-time.  She’s been great with it.  I was afraid she would cry or put up a fight when we had to put it back on, but she didn’t do either.  She’s been very smiley and kicking her legs like crazy. 

Her brothers absolutely love her.  They want to hold and give her kisses all the time.  They have been great big brothers! 

I know I’ve missed a lot of what’s happened these last 9 months, but this is a start!  :)  I’ll post pictures soon. 

No comments: